Late last week, we briefly touched upon the third restaurant in the A16 family, an unnamed project in Esprit Park (space pictured). Now, more juicy details have emerged for your early afternoon perusal:
1) Even though it is 12-14 months away and some details remain on the blurry side, the A16 gang is "100% moving forward" with the Dogpatch restaurant.
2) Not only will there be a 120-seat restaurant, there will also be an adjacent rosticceria that will offer prepared foods, Italian imports, local food products and wine (duh).
3) A16 hearkens to Southern Italy and Naples, while SPQR pays homage to Rome. The theme of restaurant number three will focus on a region in central Italy, so cast your votes.
4) As for the building and design front, the restaurant will be constructed in a very green manner by Build, Inc. San Francisco wouldn't have it any other way, right?
· EaterWire: A16's Next Stop Will Be the Dogpatch [~ESF~]