We didn't get a chance to wrap up the most recent episode of Top Chef last Thursday, so here's a belated look at one of the sillier episodes in recent memory: Thanksgiving in July, old rockers, Grant Achatz, teary-eyed chefs, a concert, and product placement gone wild.
· Recap: It's Not Even the Taste, It's Just the Consistency [~ENY~]
· "In Watching Top Chef ... We Discover Ourselves" [Gawker]
· Long-Lost Childhood Friend Declares Jamie Lauren "Coolest White Girl Ever" [EJ]
· Achatz Gives High Marks to Jeff and Gene [Gothamist]
· Exit Interview With San Diego's Richard Sweeney [TFB]
· Still More Live-Twittering From Ex-Cheftestants [Twitter]
· Cringe: "Swanson Broth Congratulates Top Chef Soup-er Star Leah Cohen" [MarketWatch]