Interesting and entertaining restaurant job openings are highlighted by Eater Headhunter. If you happen to stumble upon something noteworthy, do share.
An industry job hunter brings word that Asia de Cuba is looking for, um, "a Full-Time Reserations position." As pointed out by our tipster, one section of the ad in particular showcases a certain ... fondness for adjectives and their various, glorious synonyms:
Essential Elements:There you have it, kids: if you happen to be gracious, kind, refined, considerate, caring, pleasant and charming, Jeffrey Chodorow wants you (but only if you're honest and you mean it).
· Electrify people around you.
· Experience driven.
· Gracious--You are kind, refined, considerate, caring, pleasant, and charming.
· Attentive--You "own" the guest, are detailed, in the moment, focused, and precise.
· Authentic--You are honest and you mean it.
· Fun--Energetic and whimsical.
· Friendly--Engaging and concerned.
· Original--Thinks outside the box.
· Reservations - Asia de Cuba (downtown / civic / van ness) [Craigslist]