It's Friday afternoon, and that means it's time to look back on the week that was at our sister site and friendly neighborhood blog, Curbed SF.
1) Enigmatic letters on Pier 36 bring out the graffiti scholars and possibly Russians.
2) Across the Bay, early renderings were revealed for the Berkeley Art Museum.
3) More fancy new museum news: soon to be home to that juicy Charles Phan/Loretta Keller venture, the Academy of Sciences invited some science types inside for a preview, and the results are nothing short of fascinating. We didn't notice any roundabouts though?
4) Hideous floorplan drives bored reader to Photoshop breakdown.
5) As predicted, the crowds were out at this week's Anti-War Protest, but middle fingers aside, the city handled the angry hippies well.