It's Friday afternoon, and that means it's time to look back on the week that was at our sister site and friendly neighborhood blog, Curbed SF.
1) Though the restaurant within may not be finalized just yet, but The Hayes is now open for business, and Curbed has the attractive photo tour to prove it.
2) About that new InterContinental Hotel, it ... it looks like it has a great personality.
3) The Contemporary Jewish Museum revealed: "Fabulous! Deconstructivism is the new black!" You did get the memo, right?
4) Would you enjoy a pitch black skyline? Aaron Peskin would.
5) The New York Times visits Berkeley, depicts it thusly: "packed with more hipsters with BlackBerrys than hippies with beards."