It's Friday afternoon, and that means it's time to check in on the week that was at our sister site and friendly neighborhood blog, Curbed SF.
1) The city revealed its plans (above) for the $887.4 million renovation to San Francisco General Hospital. The good news is that there is no controversial helipad; the bad news is that building that look like cylinders are not "hot."
2) More than MoMa: it's going to cost you to get into the new Academy of Sciences.
3) Blogger catfights: official Craigslist blog vs. unofficial Craigslist blog.
4) You've probably heard that the Olympic torch is coming to town next week, but did you see the official Curbed Guide to the Torch Route?
5) Steve Jobs' promised Apple headquarters is more behind schedule than Mint Plaza. Zing!