Japantown/Fillmore: Now that it has been open for a solid six months, let us count the ways to not call Kabuki Kitchen, the restaurant next door to Robert Redford's fancy new Sundance movie theater extravaganza on the corner of Post and Fillmore:
1) Phone number on 411: N/ASo our question becomes: are the phones always so quiet over there?
2) Number upon opening (409.6878): "The number you are calling has been changed."
3) Number on Yelp (929.4650): "Hello and thank you for calling the Sundance Cinemas, Kabuki! ... Drop by for dinner at the Kabuki Kitchen, right next door! For today's schedule press 1, for future schedules press 2, for additional information press 3, for ticket prices press 4." No restaurant extension option.
4) Number on website (346.3243): "Thank you for calling the Sundance Kabuki Cinema ... For the Kabuki Kitchen, please press 3."
5) Press Three: "Thank for calling the Sundance Kabuki Kitchen ... for reservations and general information, please press 1."
6) Press One: "Extension 308 is not available"
· Full Kabuki Kitchen Coverage [~ESF~]