Yesterday, thanks to our Napa operatives, we took an exclusive first look at Michael Chiarello's upcoming restaurant, shared its brand new name and marveled at the pretty arched brick doorways. Today, more details continue to come out regarding Bottega and the rest of the V Marketplace festivities. So, here are five amenities planned for Chiarello's Yountville endeavor that you may want to note:
1) 118 seats total, including a copper bar, private wine room, and room for 66 outside on the terrace.
2) Not one but two fireplaces on the aforementioned 66-seat terrace.
3) Inside: three separate dining areas, open kitchen, exposed wood-burning oven.
4) Also: five communal tables.
5) "Collected antiques, eclectic fixtures and textured fabrics" will be make for the "old world" interior design.
And now, five things that will be present when the NapaStyle shop opens sometime in the next few weeks:
1) Olive oil blending bar
2) Salt bar
3) Wine tasting room
4) Cafe/paninoteca with 40-seat patio
5) Salumeria with Chiarello's cured meats
· Napa Dispatch: A Peek at Chiarello's Bottega Ristorante [~ESF~]
· Napa Dispatch: Work Begins at Chiarello's NapaStyle [~ESF~]
· BREAKING: Michael Chiarello Opening Yountville Resto [~ESF~]