The Fillmore: Not only is Yoshi's giving away tickets, but now it looks like a descent by the world-class jazz club/three-star restaurant into an all-nightlife venue might be closer than originally thought. At 9pm on a Saturday night (red flag #1), Yoshi's will host a party by "the creator of the infamous Butterfly parties and Monte Cristo parties" (red flag #2). Among the other reasons you should pay a $20 cover to go to Yoshi's:
1) Yoshi's is "the new 'hot spot' upscale venue and after-dinner party of the city."
2) Complimentary sake for all guests.
3) Sho Kamio's "whole new mouth-watering menu."
4) Ladies get in free before 10.
5) Two words: Geisha. Girls.
This just in: The Committee has scheduled an emergency meeting for tomorrow AM.
· Uh-Oh Alert: Yoshi's Begins to Give Away Tickets [~ESF~]
· Eater Queries: Might Yoshi's Be a Stillbirth? [~ESF~]
· EaterWire Midday Edition: Marisa Churchill Out at Yoshi's [~ESF~]