Welcome back to the Plywood Report, your regular, all-encompassing chronicle of the next generation of restaurants to grace our fair city. Notice something new on your block? Do tell. Bonus points and shiny gold stars for including photos.
1) Inner Sunset: Everyone's been buzzing about some new liquor license action at the big brewpub on Ninth and Irving. The space—which has had a hefty asking price in the past—has been dark since the short-lived Wunder shuttered in May 2008, but none of the names are too familiar. Maybe they're buying with the intent to then lease out the space? Anyone? [PLYWOOD]
2) Inner Sunset Bonus: Just on up the road at Irving ad Seventh, there's signage up for a new project that's appropriately named Inner Fog. [PLYWOOD]
3) Glen Park: It's been a while since any updates have come from Glen Park's upcoming Italian joint, Manzoni, which has seemingly been "on the way" forever. It's still coming together, but if all goes to plan, the team is hoping to open up in about a month. [PLYWOOD]
4) Financial District: Hey, you know what the Financial District needs? More froyo, like another Yoppi going in on Montgomery Street. [PLYWOOD]
5) Noe Valley: The shuttered Mi Lindo Yucatan looks like it could be getting a facelift by a newcomer, as NV Blog notices some permits for a new 2500-square restaurant on 24th Street. [PLYWOOD]