clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Disaster Report

Early this morning, a three-alarm fire took out a building in the Haight-Ashbury, including its ground-floor resident: Tikka Masala. No one was hurt, but the blaze took a while to corral as it "burned through a first-floor restaurant" so don't hold your breath for Indian lunch on Haight today. [Appeal]

1668 Haight St, San Francisco, CA

Sign up for the newsletter Sign up for the Eater San Francisco newsletter

The freshest news from the local food world