The week's biggest opening won't take place until Friday, but in the meantime, here are a few smaller debuts to report. Did we miss one? Let us know.
1) Inner Sunset: The old Sukhothai space on Ninth and Irving has reemerged as Soi Gow Thai Noodle House. A tipster reports: "The menu is typical Thai variety. They took what was a cute, full of character place and turned it into a bland, brightly lit bare space." You do hate to see that. 1319 Ninth Avenue, between Irving and Judah [EaterWire]
2) Napa: Wine Country's landmark Depot Restaurant space is back up and running as Fabrizio's. It's an eatery specializing in Sardinian cuisine, brought to you by a pair of native Italians named Fabrizio Castangia and Alessandro Baratella. More information—about 1100 words' worth, actually—is available at the Register. 806 Fourth Street, Napa; (707) 226-1900 [EaterWire]
3) The Mission: MM has been all over Pal's Take Away, opening
4) Chinatown: The Inner Sunset's Enjoy Vegetarian has opened a second location in the depths of Chinatown. 839 Kearny Street, between Jackson and Washington; (415) 956-7868 [BAV]
5) Marin: Yet another branch of La Boulange has opened, this time in the still-growing Hamilton Marketplace over in Novato. Like the other location, this La Boulange is open from 7am to 7pm, seven days a week. 5800 Nave Drive, in the Hamilton Marketplace, Novato; (415) 382-8594; website [EaterWire]