So many openings, so little time. The tipline is always open.
1) Mint Plaza: We took a long look around 54 Mint last week, and this week, the Italian joint is up and running. The Appeal filed the first look at the Il Buco vets' food offerings yesterday. Remember that lunch won't start until June. 16 Mint Plaza, across from Blue Bottle; (415) 543-5100; website [EaterWire]
2) The Mission: That mysteriously fancy coffeeshop on 24th and Folsom is now open, and according to UrbanDaddy, the name of the place is Haus. The interior is still decor-free and almost exactly as it was two weeks ago, which means that the space is very, very empty in the earlygoing. Artwork is thankfully en route, along with WiFi and patio seating; Ritual and De La Paz are supplying coffee. 3082 24th Street, at Folsom [EaterWire]
3) The Haight: After a fire-induced hiatus that went longer than expected and several false starts, Martin Mack's is back on track. The watering hole took the break to freshen up everything and when we stopped by last night, she was in pretty, pretty, pretty good shape. 1568 Haight Street, between Ashbury and Clayton; (415) 864-0124 [EaterWire]
4) Union Square: While everyone awaits the second coming of Bar Crudo on Divis, Swell has quickly stepped into the Bush Street location. The owner of Tunnel Top has taken over, kept the general concept, but changed the name. More background here. 603 Bush Street, between Stockton and Powell; (415) 956-0396 [EaterWire]
5) The Mission: Last but not least, plywood alum Urban Burger will open tomorrow (Wednesday) for lunch and dinner in the old Yum Yum House, and one Yelper's excitement about the Urban Cowboy is worth 12 exclamation points. 581 Valencia Street, between 16th and 17th; (415) 551-2483 [EaterWire]