The end of the month brings a smattering of closings, some expected, some not. As always, your sightings are welcome to the tipline.
1) The Mission: The revolving door at the tiny storefront next door to Esperpento continues, as the Chile Lindo Empanadas and its accompanying Esperpento Wine Bar three-month experiment is doneski almost as quickly as the Mini Champagne Bar that was there before it. Chile Lindo will move to its aforementioned upcoming 16th Street location, while Esperpento has no plans to continue its wine bar gig. [EaterWire]
2) Noe Valley: Tomorrow (Wednesday) will be the last day for Mi Lindo Yucatan, but according to NV Blog, Andiamo's Deli is already a goner. In its stead will be a studio with art classes for children. Seems about right for Noe Valley. [NVB]
3) Potrero Hill: Consider this a reminder that neighborhood fave Eliza's has officially closed its doors for the last time, leaving 18th Street after 16 years to concentrate on other matters, like the California Street location. [EaterWire, previously]
4) Lower Haight: Time also has run out for the city's only pure Iraqi restaurant, as Baghdad Nights has bowed out to make room for Sushi Raw (can't wait for similar restaurants Noodles Cooked and BBQ Grilled!). As reported earlier, there's a chance Baghdad Nights will resurface elsewhere, but nothing concrete quite yet. [EaterWire]
5) SoMa: And to finish up the closing round-up, one final scheduled shutter: Schnitzelhaus went off to the great beer garden in the sky following a Sunday finale. Godspeed all. [EaterWire]