Wine & Spirits Top 100 Tasting
A rare Bill Harlan sighting. The Harlan Estate Winery founder is seen here on the left with former French Laundry wine director Paul Roberts. He now works' on Harlan's other label, Bond.
- Ales Kristancic of Movia Winery
- Ales Kristancic of Movia Winery disgorges a bottle of sparkling into a bucket of water.
- Jordan Mackay, wine and spirits writer for San Francisco magazine the New York Times and many more
- Chez Panisse sommelier Jonathan Waters
- Rob Renteria, sommelier at the soon-to-close Martini House who's moving on to be sommelier at Redd in Napa.
- John Vuong of Ame and Janet Viader of Viader Winery