Because heated burger discussions never seems to get old (right?), 7x7 decides to go there again, making the bold call of 10 best burgers in the city right now. Of course there's the usual cast of characters: Fish & Farm, Nopa, Namu, Bix, Mission Beach Cafe, Serpentine and Zuni. Bar Tartine and Spork are perhaps a bit less expected. Take a moment to compare with the winners of Bauer's similar burger journey, and note Spruce is the only guy on all these lists. So, do we have a winner?
And is Mr. Farr's 4505 Meats burger missing from the conversation due to limited Thursday and Saturday availability. Because people really freaked out about that one when we wrote about it in April.
· The 10 Best Burgers In The City [7x7]
· Bauer in Search Of Best Bay Area Hamburgers [~ ESF ~]
· Bay Area Burger Quest II [~ ESF ~]
· Fun With Lists: The Various Burger Picks Of The Food Media [~ ESF ~]
· 4505's Burgeoning Ferry Plaza Burger Business [~ ESF ~]
King's Burger bacon cheeseburger, not on any lists. [Photo: Eater SF Flickr Pool/sevenworlds16]