If you spot a new opening on your block for The Dish, do share with the class.
1) The Sunset: In the suburbs known as "the Sunset," plywood vet Izakaya Sozai opens tonight in the old Sozai spot. It's sticking with the general izakaya theme, though from the look of the Valentine's Day prix fixe, it looks like it might be more fusion than before. There's a weekday happy hour from 5PM to 7PM. 1500 Irving Street, at 16th Avenue; 415-742-5122; website [EaterWire]
2) Western Addition: In the area that may or may not be Nopa, Bistro Central Parc is up and running. It's a new neighborhood joint in the old Cafe Organica from the owner of Baker Street Bistro, with all the usual bistro classics on the menu. 560 Central Avenue, between Hayes and Grove; 415-931-7272 [EaterWire]
3) The Fillmore: Back in October, we shared some renderings for Fat Angel, and Thrillist gets the scoop that the 23-seat wine bar is rolling out evening service tonight, with breakfast, lunch and brunch soon to follow. 1740 O'Farrell Street, between Fillmore and Steiner; 415-690-3783; website [Thrillist]
4) Embarcadero Center: Now open for FiDi business is a new cafe called Green Bar, which was first noted by Mr. Grubz last week. From the looks of the offerings, it's a fairly standard FiDi lunch spot, but you never know. Open from 10:30AM to 3PM. 3 Embarcadero Center, Lobby Level; 415-693-9339; website [GS]
5) The Richmond: Remember how Burma Superstar was taking over the Eats diner around the corner? Well, UrbanDaddy notes that it's finally open! It's still called Eats and still abides by an American breakfast theme. For now, it's open for breakfast and lunch only, but there are future dinner rumors too.50 Clement Street, at Second Avenue; 415-751-8000 [UD]