Coveted Pies (And A Priest!) At Una Pizza's Opening Night
- The line was even longer than this when Una Pizza finally opened, about 10 minutes after 5 p.m. That's a pro camera man up front filming one of the soon-to-be customers.
- The first seating filed in and sat down obediently. Their wasn't much chatter happening as the Una team scurried about.
- In a bizarre and interesting twist, a priest gave a mini ceremony and blessing of the 5,000 pound tiled pizza oven from Naples
- Then Anthony stepped into action. The room is set up so everyone can watch him make every single pie, like it's a Broadway show.
- A few minutes later, the first pie emerged.
- Every single person in the room watched as the first pizza was delivered, a Margherita.