Nopa Welcomes Ragazza And Her Gorgeous Gas-Fired 'Zas
- Local favorite Heath ceramics is behind these vintage tiles and Ragazza's plates and bowls.
- Black walnut tables reference the trees from owner Sharon Ardiana's childhood in Pittsburgh.
- Ardiana, schooling the chefs on pizza prior to Saturday's neighborhood party.
- Images of Ardiana and her Italian family adorn the walls here and in the bathroom.
- Gasp! What a patio!
- The women of Ardiana's Italian family. Grandma Gialina is fourth in on the left.