Dom Crenn's Dream Project, Atelier Crenn Opens Friday
- A substantial cheese cart will sit in the central room divider visable here on the right.
- See the serene setting created by nature-inspired color tones inspired and wood twigs woven into the lighting and ceiling.
- Fig trees create dramatic shading and a connection to nature in the rear dining area.
- These sconces were custom-designed by Dylan Kehde Roelofs of Portland.
- Walls are adorned with original works of art painted by Dominique's late father Alain Crenn, who also serves as her ongoing inspiration for the restaurant.