Michael Mina Honors 20 Years with Barrage of SF Chefs, Seven Courses, Foodoscenti
- Michael Mina (right) and friends
- Boulevard and Prospect chef and owner, Nancy Oakes in beige on the left.
- Bourbon Steak executive chef Omri Aflalo (left) and RN74 executive chef Jason Berthold (right)
- From left, Traci des Jardins, Bruce Hill, Jared Rogers, Melissa Perello, Michaela Rahorst
- George Morrone's grilled Ahi tuna and Hudson Valley foie gras atop a potato shallot cake
- Ron Siegel peaks through a crowd of busy chefs as he plates racks of Sonoma lamb for the penultimate course of the night.
- Michael Mina watches the line intently.
- At meal's end, a teary-eyed Michael Mina made some remarks and gave thanks to friends and colleagues.
- The host of chefs came out for a round of applause.
- George Morrone looks on, applauding at right.