- Here's the interior with tables inside itâ€”looking a little evolved since the press party last week.
- The open kitchen in action.
- Keeping the street food real, a wood-fired oven for skewers and such.
- Colored glass artwork adds punch in the mezzanine dining area.
- Tight security on test dinner nights
- Here's what the menu will look like.
[Photo: Jennifer Yin]
Last week, Eater shared a teaser peek at Charles Phan's Wo Hing General Store, straight from the press party. Today, we're giving you a full reveal on the interior, shot in the midst of one of the test-run dinners last night. Dinner tables now line the left-hand wall of the space, and you can clearly see the interesting light fixtures overhead, made out of inverted woks. Partnering with the jook, wontons, xiao long bao, and other Chinese street-inspired eats on the menu will be this cocktail menu. Most of the other details on this bad boy have been shared in the Eater Archives, so just take your time looking around the interior here: all mezzanine, dining room and open kitchen. The official opening happens on Friday.
· All Wo Hing General Store Coverage [~ ESF ~]