1) The Mission:Mozzeria is slated to open tonight, though online reservations appear to be available starting this Saturday night. The menu is still not online, but according to their blog, "We will serve traditional and non-traditional pizzas. Traditional pizzas include Margherita. One of our non-traditional pizzas is Roast Duck on hoisin sauce with spring onion." [EaterWire]
2) Pacific Heights: Roostertail is on the border between Pacific Heights and the Fillmore. Prices are moderate on the rotisserie bird centric menu. Yesterday was the opening.
3) North Beach: What the world needs now, is ramen. And a lot more of it. Kirimachi is the latest contender, and we learned the details from Miss Tablehopper. [EaterWire]
4) Union Square: Bouche is so new it's not yet on Yelp! Can you believe it? We learned about it originally from Mr. Lucchesi at Inside Scoop. The dinner menu is decidedly French, although adding Douglas fir to potatoes sounds tres moderne. [ISSF]
5) Financial District: Word has it that buckwheat galettes and savory crepes can now be found downtown at Galette 88. Perhaps it can take the sting away from the loss of Ti Couz. [Tablehopper]
6) Bernal Heights: Opening today is Iron & Gold. Expect music and cheap happy hour cocktails at this "classy neighborhood dive." [Tablehopper]
7) Russian Hill: The week began with the opening of Square Meals/Batter Bakery, offering the ultimate in flexibility you can eat on site, take prepared food to go, or get it delivered. [EaterWire]