First it was Gluttony Pants, and now Incanto chef Chris Cosentino has teamed up with Marcus Samuelsson and Aarón Sanchez "to create a signature footwear collection designed by each chef" in conjunction with Mozo, maker of slip-resistant work shoes.
According to Footwear Plus, the line will be called Sharkz and the breakdown of each design is as follows: Cosentino's shoes are "all about sneakers, surf and California"; Samuelsson's are "urbane, sophisticated, and 'very New York'"; and Sanchez's will "convey his Latin heritage."
So you heard it first here. This is probably going to be the next big thing since Croc's Bistro Mario Batali Edition hit a rough patch. More on the ergonomics, et al. over at Eater National.
· Sanchez, Cosentino, and Samuelsson Now Designing Shoes [- EN -]
· Chris Cosentino's Sartorial Debut: Gluttony Pants [~ ESF ~]
· Mozo Shoes [Official Site]
· Kitchen Kicks [Footwear Plus]
· Killer Crocs, Footless Chef [~ ESF ~]