- Rendering of the future Smitten Ice Cream @ The Proxy Project
- Rendering of the future Suppenkuche Biergarten
- Rendering of the future outdoor seating area at Pizzeria Delfina in the Proxy
- This is Octavia, where there will be rotating art and retail spaces
- The first proxy shipping containers get ready for transportation to Hayes Valley
- Another angle on the refurbished shipping container
HAYES VALLEY - Delivery of the refurbished shipping containers for the Proxy Project we've been teasing out was delayed this morning due to the rain. The first four structures are now scheduled for craning on Tuesday; then the build out for the Smitten liquid nitrogen ice cream shop, which will take up two containers, will begin. It should be ready by mid-March and the other food businesses will roll-out in a steady stream thereafter. As of this morning, Ritual Coffee, 4505 Meats and the chef pop-up venue are expected towards the end of March along with Suppenkuche Biergarten. Pizzeria Delfina comes after that in very late March/early April. So everything's a bit pushed back since we last spoke. Take a look through the gallery captions above and the architect Envelope A + D website for more on the placement of everything.