Inside Mission Cheese, Now Open On Valencia Street
- The sheep mural on the wall incorporates the names of those that supported Sarah in the project.
- The Claro walnut bar, made from one slab of wood, seats seven.
- Looking out onto Valencia Street today
- Five of the seven total refrigerators, fully stocked with cheeses from all over America
- Owner Sarah Dvorak, aprons up to make macaroni
- The chalkboard menu will list the daily specials. As of today there are two sandwiches, raclette, mac & cheese and cheese plates.
- 13 total seats in the cafe
- A pressed panini made with three cheeses, fig jam and prosciutto
- iPad cash register
- The very important cheese boards
- Ready for action