Taste of the Nation: Pink Drinks, Smooth Jazz & High Security
- Elizabeth Falkner looks out over her sea of octopus salad in the VIP section.
- Dominique Crenn and Blair Warsham, sponsored by Tokyo Bay. Don't ask!
- All smiles (and enormous asparagus!) at the Perbacco table with Staffan Terje (middle) and Umberto Gibin (right).
- Bourbon Streak exec chef Omri Aflalo (left) and company served an upscale version of broccoli and beef in the red hot VIP section.
- Martin Cate (left) served his usual Caribbean vacation in a glass at the Smuggler's Cove booth.
- Zero Zero bar manager Joel Teitelbaum served a delightful gin cocktail with the help of Katherine Chen and another friend from Boobs4Food
- Eater hottest chef in America David Bazirgan and his wife, who's pretty hot herself. He served a springy bite with
- Ubuntu executive chef Aaron London talks about his braised fennel, grapefruit and miners lettuce number.
- Chotto executive chef Armando Justo served a fried cod bite.
- "shrimp cocktails" at Alembic garnished with raw spot prawns
- Daniel Hyatt, Alembic bar manager, doles out the goods.
- Scott Beattie and H. Joseph Ehrmann shaking things up at the H.M.S. Cocktails booth.