Take A Look At Churchill, Opening Today in the Castro
- The building's original concrete floor remains.
- Light fixtures over this seating area were designed by Lauren Geremia and hand blown in Berkeley by Jess Wainer. Coffee tables were made from wooden WWII explosive boxes.
- Couches here are wrapped in old WWII sail cloths.
- 1940's industrial lamps from Belgium hang over the lounge in back.
- This light is made from old copper submarine trough.
- The back bar is custom-made from steel frames and wood shelves. Danish master craftsman Soren Hansen built the bar top from hand-picked walnut and ebony. The early industrial era bar s