Sneak A Peek At Bluestem, Opening Next Thursday on Market
- The 14-seat bar is made from concrete with inlaid fiberglass rods creating a constellation-like effect on its surface.
- This table is made from 4 Indonesian selebuan redwoods that have been fused together.
- The lounge area awaits a paint job and some art.
- Architect Olle Lundberg is known for his stairs. These are made from metal meshing that's also used for brasseries.
- The private dining area on the way to the deck.
- The deck wraps around the building. It's situated fortuitously in an area with minimal wind. Added bonus: heat lamps.