Mendocino Scores With Hot Plants and Tasty Pours
- Marlborough Man of Salt, Bob La Mar
- Emjay Scott of Naughty Boy Vineyards. I didn't ask.
- On the right, cheese maker Gilbert Cox of Shamrock Artisan Goat Cheese Creamery & Grade A Dairy.
- Toby Hill of Phillips Hill is making some of the best Pinot coming out of Anderson Valley. He's also an artist and channels his visual art productions on his wine labels. He's also now making an unoaked Chardonnay that's lean but somehow creamy, too. Brav
- Mendo shows it's whimsical side with an acrobat.
- Les vins, "naughty"