Inside Park Tavern, Opening Thursday in North Beach
- A long communal table stands next to the marble-topped bar.
- The only holdover from the Joey & Eddie's days are the wooden tables.
- The "cafe" area has a more casual feel. Floors are made from terra cotta tiles. The wall was blown out to create more light and windowed doors that open to the sidewalk.
- Inside the cafe, art work was collected from various thrift stores with an eye to tying in Park Tavern's sister restaurant Marlowe.
- Sidewalk seating!
- A glistening Carrera marble tiled logo marks the entrance.