- From left: Mission Chinese Food's Danny Bowien, Bar Agricole's Brandon Jew, Atelier Crenn's Dominique Crenn, and friend
- The awards, all lined up.
- A little Herradura "education"
- Craig Stoll and Annie Stoll with their Best New Restaurant award for Locanda
- 7x7 senior editor Sara Deseran announced the winners.
- Boxing Room's Justin Simoneaux and friends
- Kathy Fang of House of Nanking, in the middle
- Danny Bowien, Best Chinese restaurant award recipient
- Joel Lamica accepted Nojo's award
Last night everyone from Craig Stoll to Daniel Patterson's PR person gathered at the gorgeous Julia Morgan Ballroom to celebrate 7x7's Eat+Drink Awards 2012. Although most of the cheese and sliders were gobbled up in the first hour, open bars keep doing their thing until the event wrapped up a little after 9 p.m. Take a look at the who's who of San Francisco food people that gathered together in the name of boozy networking and, of course, the winners of the awards. Best New Restaurant piggies were handed out to Locanda, Nojo, Park Tavern, and Boxing Room. Awards in other categories included Mission Chinese Food, for Best Chinese Restaurant and Dosa for Best Indian. For the full run-down on 7x7's reader's choice award winners, check this out.
· All Hangover Observations Coverage [~ ESF ~]