A Sneak Peek At Central Kitchen and Salumeria
- Chef Thomas McNaughton points out from Central Kitchen's dining room, soon to be filed out with 2-top and 4-top dinner tables.
- Chef Michael Gaines walks through the future courtyard, which will house a communal table, 2-tops and 4-tops. Imagine a retractable roof overhead.
- A look at the future facade from the street
- Central Kitchen chef de cuisine Michael Gaines garnishes a soup shot.
- White turnip soup with crispy crabmeat and a tempura fried turnip leaf, a bite that exemplifies what Central Kitchen will do.
- A spit in the open kitchen at Central Kitchen.
- A champagne bar set up in the future Central Kitchen dining room.
- Thomas McNaughton talks shop in Salumeria.
- This room will be filled with hanging meats, cheeses, mostardas, preserves and such. All of it will be available to-go.
- Sample charcuterie, cheese and honey from the Flour + Water hives. McNaughton said the'll eventually be making 90% of the goods at Salumeria.
- Cheese and Flour + Water honey comb.
- Repurposed olive buckets form the hanging lights at Salumeria.