2) More SoMa: Josh Skenes passes on word that he and Mark Bright are targeting mid-December for the opening of Saison 3.0 on Townsend Street. [EaterWire]
3) Lower Pac Heights: Belinda Leong's new B. Patisserie on California Street should be ready to start dishing out the kouign-amann, and lots more some time in the first week of January. [EaterWire]
4) Upper Haight: The new 1671 Haight Street location of Sunrise Deli will be opening at the end of the week, according to Eater informants. Take a look at its falafel balls here. [EaterWire]
5) Oakland: Sweet Bar Bakery will do a sneak preview pre-opening on Thursday with a reduced schedule. The official opening will happen Friday on the 30th Anniversary of the release date for Thriller. Peep the near complete interior at right. [EaterWire]
6) The Richmond: Melisa's Chinese Restaurant is in the process of recovering from a July fire, and should be reopening after Christmas. [TRB]
7) The Richmond Extra: What is up with all these new Crawfish restaurants? Another newbie called "Rockin' Crawfish" is moving into a former hookah lounge on Geary near 12th. [TRB]
8) Castro: San Francisco's first gay sports bar, Hi Tops, is opening on Saturday in the former Lime location. [GrubStreet]
Got another Plywood observation to add? Jot it down in the comments or email email@example.com.