1) The Mission: The team at future pierogi restaurant Stuffed is hitting the usual opening SNAFUS and now hopes to have a soft-opening "around the end of January." [EaterWire]
2) The Mission Extra: The second American Grilled Cheese Kitchen location in the former Cafe Gratitude on Harrison Street, is looking to open "very soon," according to GrubStreet. Remember this outpost will have De La Paz coffee, and beer and wine on-tap. [GrubStreet]
3) SoMa: Orson replacement Drake plans to be open by the end of January or early February with a full food menu and beverage program in place. In the meantime, pre-opening private parties continue. [EaterWire]
4) Mill Valley: The Plant Cafe location in Strawberry Village should be opening "in December." [EaterWire]
5) Napa: Greek/Turkish restaurant Tarla Mediterranean Grill is taking over the closed down Napa Valley Toffee Company space, and Ca' Momi Enoteca is expanding its presence in the Oxbow Public Market by taking over the old Pica Pica Latin American bar. [ISSF]
See some Plywood Excitement in your neck of the woods? Email email@example.com.