- The 44-seat dining room's new, modern look
- Plush gray velvet seating in the dining room
- A glimpse into the dining room from the lounge, art work is by Jonah Ward, whose work is currently displayed at 12 Gallagher Lane in SF.
- In the lounge, tables have been moved away from the walls, and the tones have been lightened considerably.
- A new mesh wire fixture encloses the goods at the bar.
- Each cook has his or her own fancy Boos block, and is responsible for washing, treating, and storing it at built-in slots at each station.
- A brand new "Josper" charcoal broiler oven by Wood Stone
- Kostow sourced moss and stones from the grounds to put in the dining room. Here is sorting it out.
- After extensive tastings, the team decided Portland's Stumptown would be the in-house brand.
- Kostow models the new chef aprons to be donned by the entire kitchen staff.
- Kostow gives the cooks an explanation of everything new in the on-site garden.
- Back in the kitchen, examining foraged plants.