Market & Rye
- A bright interior has emerged from the ashes of a space that was once dark and dreary.
- The Kids' Corner was a special request from parents in the neighborhood.
- The language of food is art.
- Ryan Scott
- The salad bar is at the heart of the operation.
- Opening sandwiches include the Reuben chicken meatball and a roast beef with Funyuns.
- Root beer float Twinkies from the sweets counter.
- Strawberry basil water: "People like water more when there's something in it," says Scott.
- A hug from Mom before the grand opening.