With so many new spots opening every week, it's hard to keep up. Luckily, this Monday Opening Report neatly organizes the city's newest restaurants for you. This week there's plenty of places to grab lunch.
[Photo: Molly DeCoudreaux]]
1) The Mission: Local's Corner officially opens for daytime service tomorrow, Tuesday March 27. European-style brunch will be offered from 8 a.m to 2 p.m. and features oysters, quiches, and baked egg dishes. Dinner doesn't start until April 17th. 2500 Bryant Street. 415-800-7945. [Eaterwire]
2) FiDi: A new lunch spot has arrived on the downtown scene. Harrow is serving up everything from pork sandwiches to mac and cheese (made with local cheese) to roast chicken leg. The place, that has a farmhouse feel, comes from two Ferry Building vets. 357 Kearny Street. [Eaterwire, Thrillist]
3) Portrero Hill: The folks behind Dirty Thieves and Dear Mom have opened a new bar, The Unreolved Love Life of Evelyn Lee. The oddly named joint has a new jukebox. 491 Potrero. 415-625-3362. [Grub Street]
4) Inner Richmond: Vietnamese restaurant Le Soleil closed for renovations last July. Now the restaurant is back with an updated menu and new decor. 133 Clement. [SFoodie]
5) West Portal: Market and Rye, Top Chef alum Ryan Scott's much anticipated lunch haven, is now open for business. The clean open space hopes to fill the neighborhood's void of high end markets like Bi-Rite and Mollie Stones. 68 West Portal Avenue. [Eaterwire]
6) Napa: The shiny updated Meadowood reopened on Friday night. We shared photos of the new dining room, kitchen, and the staff's aprons as modeled by chef Christopher Kostow. The most coveted seat at the remodeled restaurant is the chef's counter, located inside the kitchen. Four special diners can enjoy a 20-course tasting menu consisting of dishes like five oyster soup, snapper potato papillate green garlic olive, and grilled squab chrysanthemum fresh chickpeas. 900 Meadowood Lane, St. Helena. 707-963-3646. [Eaterwire, ISSF]