- A look at the length of the space.
- This is the future bar. Those tiles are meant to look like wood. Gas lamps will stud the back bar.
- This is the future lounge area.
- See the kitchen has been closed in with the same tiles that line the back bar.
- Here's one of the pony walls put up to divide the space into more intimate nooks. That wood comes from a former Sonoma barn.
- Inside the expansive walk-in wine storage room.
- Chef Humphries stands proud at the main entrance.
- Nice patio, huh?
- A bar of sorts will be set up here in the kitchen. Tasting menu diners will sit here to enjoy the final course.
- Chef Humphries holds up one of the gas lamps that will hang inside.