Mission Chinese Food New York
- Danny Bowien officially opens Mission Chinese Food.
- The front takeout counter's menu and highlights board evokes other Chinese spots in the area.
- Diners get a view of the kitchen on the way to the dining room.
- Steep steps up into the dining room.
- If the restaurant needs extra chairs, there are plenty on the ceiling.
- There's a tail over the bar. . .
- . . . That belongs to this festive dragon.
- NY's menu features a curious corn-based tea, though it hasn't come in yet.
- AndrewAndrew, the first New Yorkers in the building.
- Mission Chinese Food at rest.