Eater Inside- Dixie
- Chefs Ravi Kapur, George Morrone, and Joseph Humphrey
- Banquettes fill the area in front of the bar, just to the right of the entrance.
- A glance at the wine cellar, which also houses a selection of reserve American whiskeys.
- The front terrace
- Wood reclaimed from a farm in Petaluma and tile that resembles wood close off an area that used to showcase an open kitchen, a feature they decided against for such a large restaurant.
- Individual wild plants decorate tables. Of note: Live oak, strawberry greens, and clover flowers.
- Art from Designer Michael Brennan- an old clarinet case fitted with trombone mouthpieces hangs below antique gramophones.
- The veranda room painted to resemble Southern birch trees.
- Reclaimed wood next to tile that resembles wood.
- The bar area.
- A look inside the bathroom
- Sous chef Erik Harrelson (right) gives appetizer instructions while standing at the end of the chef's tasting table.
- Chef George Morrone on the left, schmoozing with party-goers.