A Day In The Life Of Pastry Chef Bill Corbett
- Bill chats with Staffan Terje as Kim Alter carries crates in the background.
- Bill inside the Absinthe Group's cafe, Arlequin.
- Saturday morning produce shopping at the Ferry Building
- Inspecting cherry leaves that they'll preserve in salt and serve on desserts.
- Talking strawberries with Saison's forager, Jeffrey Stoneberger
- Arlequin pastries
- Lineup tasting: white chocolate panna cotta, cacao nib streusel, hibiscus meringue.
- Weighing blueberries for a compote
- White chocolate verbena cream, blueberry compote, almond frangipane, almond streusel.