- Martin Yan stands proud just inside the entrance.
- Yan explains the kitchen layout: six live fire woks and a hand-pulled noodle station.
- A rendering of the entrance. Plans for "outside" seating are not finalized yet. Rendering courtesy of Baldauf Catton Von Eckartsberg.
- A look at the length of the space, from behind the future "bell bar"
- A head-on look at the future "bell bar," a focal point of the decor
- A look to the future open kitchen, from the right-hand side of the bar
- A rendering reveals an estimation of the finished product, from the same exact view as the prior slide. Rendering courtesy of Baldauf Catton Von Eckartsberg.