Outside Lands is the kind of music festival where you'll see Phish nibbling on coconut rice pudding, or Arcade Fire scarfing fish n' chips from Pacific Catch, or The Decemberists hitting Namu's Korean tacos. You get the drift. All of that went down last year, and this year was no different. Find out what everyone from Brett Dennen to Allen Stone snuck off to eat throughout the course of this past weekend's Outside Lands food and music extravaganza.
1) PAPA came by Speedway Meadow for some Malaysian nachos from Azalina's.
2) Allen Stone and his crew dropped into the Split Pea Seduction booth on Sunday night. From the Split Pea team: "It was awesome. Very nice people! They had one of every item on the menu." In other news, Bob Weir also made a soup purchase.
4) Brett Dennen, although not performing, was at Woodhouse Fish Co. multiple times for oysters.
5) John Waters was the second customer of the day on Saturday at Southpaw BBQ. He got a brisket sandwich.
6) Right by the Barbary Coast comedy tent, David Cross and his fiance each got a Bacon Bacon bacon burger and they split the bacon gravy fries. David Koechner also got a burger.
Catch any other musicians or notable people scarfing down food at Outside Lands? Send an email to email@example.com or drop intel in the comments.