1) Soma:The fourth San Francisco location of Super Duper, is officially open at 783 Mission Street near 4th Street. [Tablehopper]
2) Oakland: Umami Mart opened on Friday at 815 Broadway in Old Oakland, offering kitchen and bar products from Japan. [EaterWire]
3) Mid-Market: Thursday at 9:30 a.m., Mayor Ed Lee will officiate the grand opening of Machine Coffee & Deli (1024 Market Street) with a ribbon cutting. This project comes from the owners of Show Dogs and Foreign Cinema, selling housemade meats, gourmet sandwiches, and "thoughtfully roasted coffee." [EaterWire]
4) The Mission: Sidewalk Juice has been up and running at 3287 21st St for over a month and the owner says the second location has been open for almost two weeks at 3100 24th Street at Folsom Street. [EaterWire]
5) Upper Haight: A shiny, new branch of El Faro has opened in the former El Balazo on Haight Street. Give them a few weeks to get out the kinks. [Uppercasing, Yelp]
6) San Carlos: Locanda Positano offshoot Limone (619 Laurel Street) has opened down on the Peninsula with a split personality. The cafe serves casual breakfast and lunch fare by day, morphing into a more sophisticated dinner ambiance with a "champagne lounge" by night.
Super Duper in SoMa. [Photo: Yelp/Jsphn T.]