Eater Inside Jamber
- Sally Cocao, your hostess for the evening.
- A patio table, made from an old, gigantic electrical wire spool
- Wood reclaimed from the building when Voss took over
- A 3-panel black walnut bar top
- The bar facade, made from parts salvaged from an old Fillmore District house
- Ketchup and mustard, with a picture of Voss's face and the brand name. "I always appreciate knowing when it's Heinz," she says.
- Relics from the old building
- Art from Estria Graffiti. Finalists in nation-wide graffiti art battle pictured here.
- The outside patio
- This year's graffitti competition was centered around the word "proud."