Big openings this week have already included Armory Club, Conam, and Pizzando. Now, here's the rest of your Friday Opening Report.
1) Chinatown: Lai Hong Lounge (1416 Powell) is now serving dim sum out of the former Lichee Garden. Turns out it is related to the Hong Kong Lounge restaurants on Geary. [Tablehopper]
2) West Portal: Goat Hill Pizza (170 West Portal) has opened its third location far from its Potrero Hill and Soma locations. [ISSF]
3) Oakland: Borgo Italia (499 Ninth St.) is now serving Italian cuisine from Emilia-Romagna, Liguria, and Toscana to diners in Old Oakland [EaterWire]
4) SoMa: Eddie Rickenbacker's (113 Second St.) is back with a new owner, slight menu tweaks and a "less kitschy" interior. [ISSF]
5) The Mission: Rite Spot Cafe (2099 Folsom) has reopened, sans cockroaches. [Uptown Almanac]