clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

FireWire

New roofs can get a little hairy, as stalwart Mission taqueria Pancho Villa found out yesterday. The restaurant was installing a torch-down roof, which requires the use of a blowtorch, when a portion of said roof caught fire around 1:30 pm yesterday. The quick-thinking roofers had an extinguisher on hand to put out the blaze, but the taqueria had to be evacuated. No one was injured. [Mission Local]

Sign up for the newsletter Sign up for the Eater San Francisco newsletter

The freshest news from the local food world