The sun is setting on the last day of 2013, and as we say goodbye to this annum of crazy openings and crazier controversies in the SF food world, it's time to take a quick look back. Here are the 10 most popular posts we ran this year, from lists to scandals.
1. San Francisco's 20 Most Underrated Restaurants, Mapped
2. San Francisco's $1 Oyster Deals, Mapped
3. The Most Iconic San Francisco Sandwiches
4. Michelin Guide 2014 Unleashed: State Bird Gets One Star, Quince Gets Two
5. What to Eat at AT&T Park, Home of the Giants
6. The 10 Best Food Gimmicks in San Francisco
7. Burger Heatmap: 15 of SF's Best New Burgers
8. Orenchi Ramen Is Expanding to Valencia Street
9. Inside Mikkeller Bar, a Tenderloin Beer Mecca
10. Techies Are Hacking State Bird Provisions Reservations
Thanks for reading, and we'll see you in 2014!