South at SFJAZZ in San Francisco
- The interior of South, as seen from the entrance. (And yes, they'll normally have tables.)
- Erik Adkins talks to customers at the bar.
- The glass-walled kitchen, as seen from outside.
- The stairs up to the main theater area.
- The lobby outside the theater.
- The lobby features extensive tile murals of the jazz era.
- The upstairs bar and balcony.
- A view across the street from the lobby, where banners of jazz icons have been placed.
- The interior of the theater.
- South, as seen from the exterior.
- The SFJAZZ building sign.